Cleaning Your Hannahpads South Africa
Please wash your pads before using them for the first time in your washing machine. Preferably use biodegradable washing powder.
AVOID the following:
*Harsh bleaches like Jic etc.
* Tumble Dryer
There are two methods to clean your pads. Choose which one works the best for you.
- Dry Pail Method:
- Rinse in cold water until the pad runs clean
- Rub biodegradable soap on like Boerseep/ Laundry Bar
- Store in a bucket with a lid
- Wash in washing machine
- Hang on line or on washing peg ring in bathroom
2. Wet Pail Method:
- Store your pads in a bucket with a lid. Add a scoop of Bio Bleach to the water and dissolve.
- Replace the water everyday
- Wash in your machine
(You can rinse your pads before you put them in the bucket, some people don’t)
Check out our Laundry section for products we recommend.